Calico...I love you

I stopped into the Calico Corners this weekend and was pleasantly surprised! It has been way too many years since I stepped foot in here and I am ready to reupholster everything in my house. Thom Filicia has a great line and IMAN has some stunning prints. Wish I had known about these sooner!

Iman's line was by far my favorite. The textures were amazing and these images really do no justice.

My favorite of the bunch...great colors here!




They are having 25% off all fabrics for the holiday weekend so now's the time to buy!

3 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

loooove the peacock! so fun

Kellie Collis said...

These fabrics are lovely! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Wow - that peacock fabric is fabulous! Would make an awesome pillow cover, especially with some contrasting piping. Too bad I don't know how to pipe (yet).