Our Rehersal Dinner

I was finally able to upload all of my pictures so the final wedding post is here! Our venue, Lord Thompson Manor actually throws a wedding weekend. Since there is not much around this part of Connecticut, everyone comes to stay at the manor on Friday and leaves on Sunday. It doesn't get much more convenient than that! The really fun thing about the rehersal dinners here is that they are themed. Our theme was Tuscan Nights so it was all Italian all the way. It was a spectacular start to the weekend with close family and friends.

To go along with our theme, my mom and I made these simple invites with embossed grapes on rustic-looking cards from Paper Source. We embossed the envelopes too!

My favorite part of the night? The LONG table that everyone was able to sit around.

The details

My mother-in-law actually monogrammed the ribbon on the favor boxes that served as the seating cards! Seriously, I could not get over the fact that she did this.

My sister and I made wine for all the couples as a favor. We added the labels and a name tag for everyone to go along with our Italian theme for the night!

The magnificent room!

I hope everyone enjoyed the wedding posts lately since I had such a great time reminiscing here. Up next, some inspiration for our new home and projects.


6 comments

SharonR said...

You are one classy bride---what a beautiful rehearsal dinner theme and set up. Your guests will never doubt what the best wedding they ever attended was. Your future as a wedding/event planner calls.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so pretty! I have loved everything!

Kirsten said...

Beautiful, I love that you chose such unique plates!

~Kirsten
http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

Secret Dream World of Fe said...

Wow, it's been so long since I was last here. And I'm greeted with this wonderful news of your wedding. OMG, you make my day with lots of cheers now. Congratz. The venue and everything looks really great. I bet the bride-to-be is sparkling with happiness. Best of luck for you, dearie...

And how great that you can slip some time to blog about it, amongst this wedding preparation frenzy?

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Emily! It's gorgeous! Love every detail! The wine is such a nice touch.

Laura@JourneyChic said...

What a gorgeous party! I love the personal details, but those plates are my favorite - so unique.