Loving the home of EmersonMade

I figured it out finally! If anyone else is having this ridiculous problem with Blogger right now, you cannot add images to the Compose screen. Instead, use the Edit HTML tab and upload the images there. Google, you really had me peeved the past few days!

Anyway, has anyone seen the new issue of The Nest Magazine? I know we have seen glimpses into the home of entrepreneur Emerson of EmersonMade but this spread is amazing! I am loving their living room and am currently on the hunt for a great sofa like theirs. Such a chic home for a fabulously chic couple....



While we are on the topic of EmersonMade...I am ready to purchase this skirt. Spring, can you hear me? I'm over winter now and ready for some sun.




Lately the inspiration files have come out as I try and decide how to decorate our new home. I go back and forth between painting everything white or going neutral with shots of color. This look has me wanting to go back to white! I will be sure to include my inspiration as I go through the proces and welcome your thoughts!

(Home images via David A. Land Photography)

7 comments

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

really cute home...i am so done with winter too!

Michelle said...

Oh dear, I go back and forth all the time, but her kitchen is sooo stunning, and very high on my inspiration list.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

they are the cutest. they have ducks inside...

A Big Little Life said...

I'm a new follower! Loving your blog : ) Your wedding looked amazing.

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

their house is so beautiful, they are adorable and I really want that skirt too! I want a lot of their items right now :)
miss you!

Laura * You Stir Me * said...

I fell crazy in love with their house, too! How can you not? Plus, they live in one of my favorite NH cities so it's a match made in heaven. That skirt is on my list too! That skirt, some jeans, their white tee, and possibly a gigantic flower:) Spring can't come fast enough.

Dana {Southern Inspired} said...

She is just so talented!! Gorgeous home!! Skirt is too cute!