Pastry chef + artist = amazing confections

Recently I came across the amazing confections known as Cake Opera Co. out of Toronto and now I'm ready to hop a plane to see the real thing. The treats here are out of this world, put together by both a pastry chef and an artist, they are almost too gorgeous to eat!

I'm a big red fan during the Christmas season but this color palette is undeniably festive. This year I will admit, the decorating is almost non-existent in our new home but these are going into my inspiration file for next year!


I finally received some wedding pictures from our photographers so check back soon!

7 comments

Lavender and Lilies said...

I completely agree. I love festive color combinations that are not the traditional colors for Christmas. I am tucking this away for next year also.

Katie said...

I love non traditional colors too... all the elements are there, but with a little something extra!

Jennifer said...

Stunning! I love the colors!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Wow, what a gorgeous spread and just perfect for the holidays! I can't wait to see your wedding pics, Emily!

Kirsten said...

Well hello fellow Boston blogger! Just discovered your blog, and love it...I am following!

These photos are sooo pretty, I just love the color scheme. That one metallic cupcake looks scrumptious. :)

xo Kirsten
http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

Design Esquire said...

I love these colors! I bought traditional colored decorations a few years ago (before blogs), so now I just go with that... But my next round of decorations will be a bit different, but still festive!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

can't wait to see the pics! I flew through your hood this morning:)