I'm back, and I'm a MRS!

It seems like we got married months ago! The wedding was unforgettable and by far the best day of my life so far. Our honeymoon was amazing and I honestly cannot believe it's over. So much so that I could cry in an instant just thinking about it right now. Of course I'll have loads of pictures to show you all shortly but in the meantime, I'll leave you with one of the bride and groom and our first dance.



I want to thank all of my guest bloggers for their posts while I was away; I appreciate your help during these busy days we call the holidays! Also, thank you to all my readers and your comments. Life was more than chaotic up until the wedding and all your kind words helped out tremendously!

Once I get things in order and try to climb out of the 60 boxes I have to unpack, I will return will more exciting things soon!

13 comments

pretty pink tulips said...

How beautiful you look!!! So happy to hear you're off to a fairy tale start! Just enjoy - those boxes will be there!

xo Elizabeth

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

You look gorgeous! Congrats!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

yay!!!! you look amazing!! I can't wait to see all of the pictures. Enjoy being newlyweds! It is the best

Design Esquire said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything turned out so well!! You look stunning! I can't wait to see more photos. Good luck unpacking :)

Sharon R said...

SO very happy for you!! Best wishes always, and especially during your transition to your new home, new husband, new life!!! You're a star!!

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

Congratulations, you were such a pretty bride.

Christine said...

congrats! found your blog while you were away through deliciously organized. can't wait to hear all about your wedding. happy thanksgiving! xoxox

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

congrats! beautiful pic- you look lovely, of course! I hope you enjoyed your first thanksgiving as a newlywed! can't wait to see more pics :)

Megan said...

Congratulations pretty lady- you look so happy in this photo! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything immensely, looking forward to more wedding recap!!

LindsB said...

I am the WORST friend on the planet, I am so so so sorry for not getting a guest post in- I feel like a total crap head!

You look AMAZING in that picture, we need MORE PLEASE!!!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Congrats Emily! You look beautiful! Miss you already xoxo

Sidney said...

awww! y'all look great!! i just got married on november 13 and it was so hard to come back from the honeymoon!! can't wait to see more pics...

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Congratulations Emily! Welcome back - I hope you're settling in!