Honeymoon Guest Post {Pink to Green}

I am officially married and off in Hawaii! While I am away, I have some fabulous guest posts coming your way so be sure to check in! When I return I will be sure to give you details on my big day with all the details!

Megan from Pink to Green is one of the nicest bloggers I've "met" in blogland. She just recently moved into a new home and is at work fixing up the place to her liking. Be sure to check out the progress she makes as well as her gorgeous wedding!

**********************************************************************************
Thanks for having me, Emily, and congrats on your wedding and new home!! Since Emily did such a great job sharing her stylish inspiration for the wedding, I know she'll do the same as she begins to decorate her new place. While I'm also in the adventure of new homeownership, I thought I would share one of my favorite decor related sites that has helped me {as a non-designer} get ideas together. Have you heard of mydeco?


I love that I can virtually shop and add things to my "items" and then later crate a moodboard that will let me arrange, and rearrange the items. This has helped me get a better idea of a style that I can live with and also see what the items I already have may look like with new pieces. {A hint for newlyweds... a visual representation has gone a long way in getting my better half on board with design ideas-- aka Green pillows sounded weird until he saw the whole picture}. You can also browse hundreds of other ideas {including designers like Grant K Gibson} and shop their items. It's like polyvore for interiors!


The site is free, all you have to do is create an account. Here are just a few examples of things that I put together playing around.




Emily, I'm wishing you all the best of luck as you get married and move. I can't wait to read along in the next chapter of your life!!

6 comments

Lauren said...

fun site, thanks for sharing! and congrats Emily! cant wait to hear about it when you return.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

What a fun site! Congrats, Emily!

pretty pink tulips said...

First off.....congratulations, Emily!!!!!! I'm a little behind, so I can't believe you're already on your honeymoon.

Next....how fun to log on and find Megan here. I think this is a great idea even for those of us who have been at it while. Love the resources available today.

Looking forward to hearing more from both of you!
~ Elizabeth

Megan said...

Thanks again for having me Emily!

Tommy said...

These are such great, classic pieces. I love 'em!

Meg said...

Um, how do I not know about this site!?! Thanks for sharing Megan! Enjoy Emily!