Honeymoon Guest Post {La Vie Jaime}

Jaime is a great blogger over at La Vie Jaime.  Unfortunately, we have never had the opportunity to meet despite the fact that we worked next door to each other in Boston! I will say, we did each have the opportunity to see  Tom Cruise on the same day so that must count for something, right?

*********************************************************************************************

Thank you, Emily, for having me as a guest blogger here, and congratulations on your nuptials! One of my favorite things, and something I will look forward to when I become a bride-to-be, is choosing something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.  In an ode to something blue, because this could really be anything, I put together some fabulous items to inspire future brides out there!
Top R: Cloudy Sky via Poppytalk
Top Middle: Alexis Bittar earrings via Nordstrom
Top L: Tiffany box
Middle L: Kosta Boda votive candle via Bloomingdale’s
Middle R: Room via The Decorista
Bottom L: Jason Wu runway look via NY Mag
Bottom Middle: Wedding invitation via Minted
Bottom R: Manolo Blahnik pump via Neiman Marcus

Thanks so much for participating in my guest post series Jaime!

5 comments

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Thank you for having me! Congratulations again!! :)

Lauren said...

Those Manolos are classic, lovely choice! Headeing over to check out your blog now!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Those shoes! Hello, lovah!
And almost anything that comes in a Tiffany box has got to be good. :)

Katie said...

I love the color and those shoes just pop!!! I have a blue pair that is very similar, but lust after those Manolos (sigh)

Megan said...

Such a fun post!