Honeymoon Guest Post {Deliciously Organized}

Carlee is one Boston blogger (altough a transplant from San Fran) who I had the opportunity to meet last year.  Her smile is contagious and she is one of the nicest people I have met. Although my wedding is over, her planning is just beginning! Be sure to check out her blog here filled with her wonderful photography and tips useful for all! She named this post Perfect Match!

**********************************************************************************

Hi Everyone, Carlee here from Deliciously Organized.  First of all, I couldn't be more thrilled to be guest posting while Emily ties the knot!  Congrats!  I wanted to post on something wedding related, and while I was brainstorming I happen to be inspired by my extensive match collection.  Inspiration comes from everywhere, don't judge!  Anyway, I think personalized matchboxes would be a wonderful wedding favor.  Here are a few lovely ones I found...
I adore the cowboy boots!

very elegant...


fresh and classic...


and below is a DIY project for the crafty! very creative!

via


thank you Emily for having me! and...

Congrats to Emily & Rob!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Carlee!

3 comments

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

hope you're having a blast! congrats!!!

pve design said...

What a perfect match!
Wedded bliss to you both~
pve

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Cure idea!!! :)