Born August 4, 2010

No, I did not have a baby! Life is way too busy right now for that.  My co-workers are super awesome though and gifted me with this as a wedding gift which was in fact born on August 4, 2010.

Yes, it is my very own Eames rocking chair by Herman Miller! I practically burst into tears when they surprised me with this. Although I am SO sad to leave and continue work in the D.C. area after the honeymoon I could not be more thankful for all the support I've had during this time in my life. No boredom for me after the wedding because now I'll have a home to concentrate on as well as the perfect spot for my new chair!!

7 comments

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

What an amazing gift! You have great co-workers!

Design Esquire said...

That is so thoughtful! What wonderful co-workers you have.

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

What LOVELY coworkers you have...that know GOOD style too. That chair is priceless...such a beauty! I have an eames *inspired black dar chair (similar w/ arms} but it's not a rocker...I just LOVE it.

Jeannine @ Small and Chic said...

What an awesome staff you have!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

SHUT UP!!!! SHUTUP! I worked in a freaking design firm when I got married with 800 other designers and they only bought me my stupid china!!!!!!! I am dying and SO jealous as is Baby Sabbe

mydesignchic said...

Fabulous chair...love it!!

hip hip gin gin said...

What an amazing bunch of coworkers you have, that is quite the fantastic gift!! Gorgeous!