Tis the season for pumpkin!

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and not just because of the weather. I LOVE fall recipes. It all starts with apples. Every year my family and I usually go apple picking in Connecticut where I grew up.  After apple season sets in, then come the pumpkins. My parents actually had family photos taken of us diving into and cleaning out pumpkins when I was young. We may not do that anymore, but I love almost any recipe that includes pumpkin. 

Lately there seem to be so many delicious recipes out there using pumpkin I have a hard time even looking at the pictures without wanting to run to the grocery store to buy all ingredients. Here are a few recipes I've saved lately that I think you will enjoy as well.

First off...DONUTS! I have a small place in my heart for donuts in general. These, I need to find time to make! I am drooling over these images. Recipe and more to be found on Cannelle et Vanille here.
Since donuts make a great appetizer, let's check out the salad entry next. I can spend WAY too much time on the 101 Cookbooks site. Heidi is coming out with a new book soon and it's at the top of my wish list. This salad also looks easy and DELISH!


Up next, brownies. Hello delicious looking brownies that probably taste amazing but are so not healthy! I am okay with that though, since they just look THAT good. Smitten Kitchen is one of my favorite food blogs. I am always amazed at what she makes in her small NYC kitchen.  Recipe here.

Lastly, I have these Pumpkin Pie Bites that Bakerella made on my list. I'm usually one to snack on many things rather than have an entire piece of pie so these are right up my alley!


So tell me, what are you favorite recipes with pumpkin?

6 comments

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

OMG now I really want a donut, they look incredibly delicious!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

All of this food looks SO yummy. I need the recipes for that salad & brownies for sure!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

yum. yum. and yum. I need to go apple or pumpkin picking asap

pretty pink tulips said...

Oh my....I'm so hungry right now!!! I'm making a pumpkin leek soup for a dinner party this weekend.

Day Old News said...

Like you, I obsess over food websites, particularly at the time of day when I'm most hungry (like 5 pm). The pumpkin cupcakes I blogged about have been baked every week since they've been such a hit. So glad I finally like pumpkin!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

Mmm, I'm feeling you on having a delicious bite of something indulgent and sweet! These pumpkin bites look amazing! I can't wait to try them soon...thank you for all of the great pumpkin recipes!