Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {rehersal dinner love}

Now that the nuptials are coming up all the little details are coming together. As if planning the wedding day was not enough, wedding weekends take place now so I have to think about the rehersal dinner (which I'm helping my future in-laws with since I am Type A) and the day after the wedding too. I love the idea of a rehersal dinner that is casual and simple with some perfect touches and have been looking around for inspiration.  Of course Style Me Pretty featured this amazing rehersal dinner by Millie Holloman Photography that I am dying over! It would make a perfect wedding as well.





Most of these ideas are easy enough to accomplish at home as well! How about those mason jars as vases? LOVE!  I am also open to any suggestions that you may have. All of your help this year has been fabulous!

3 comments

Marie said...

This is beautiful! just perfect...i love the rustic feel. love it!

pretty pink tulips said...

Love the simple, textural touches. xo Elizabeth

Fancy Pants said...

I love every single pic! Love these unique ideas!