Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {eye candy}

Less than three weeks to go and I'll be walking down that aisle. The nerves are setting in and the sleepless nights are beginning as I wake up with 12 things running through my mind. Needless to say, there is a lot to accomplish in that short time!

On the other hand, I am so excited! Now that all the details are coming together for our wedding, it makes everything more REAL. Lately I have not had much time to catch up on magazines but when I have a few minutes to peruse wedding websites I find myself paying attention to all the details. When I found this photo shoot recently on 100 Layer Cake I could not help but love all the little details on the table!

Perfect for a fall day with a rustic setting. The light here is to die for!


The bride even fits into the fairtale setting! I love the chargers and everything about this table and it is simple enough to replicate at home in my opinion.

Tomorrow is a big day for me as well. My life has been a bit crazy so be sure to check back soon for a big announcement!

1 comment

LindsB said...

I cant believe you are getting married in 3 weeks!! I cant WAIT to see photos of your big day and more importantly that amazing dress you have kept a surprise for so long!!