Jennifer Worts has bistro style down

Not only does the October issue of Canadian House and Home showcase fabulous ideas for decorating this fall but there were some magnificent kitchens! I am convicned that my style strays from mod to classic to glam with the flip of a page. One of the kitchens designed by Jennifer Worts stopped me dead in my tracks.  The white kitchen with the dark accents and touch of shine is rightly titled Bistro Glam.  As a fan of all bistro style kitchens as well as a bit of sparkle, Jennifer married both looks perfectly.




After my last post here on floors, I am back on the dark look.  Also be sure to check out Jennifer Worts portfolio. Just the bathrooms alone are amazing!


3 comments

Hazel Williams said...

That kitchen just screams to me... I love every single last piece of it!! I love the floors, the dining table, the wall art, the oven, the kitchen benches... as I said, every single component!! Give me more!!! :) Hazel

PS Hope you are having a lovely start to your week!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

that kitchen is peeeerfect. I would be one happy cook/ wife/ designer to get to play in there everyday.

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

Oh yes she does. I love this kitchen....kitchen envy for sure.