The Wu can do no wrong!

Last night I briefly saw Lady Gaga's sewed together meat ensemble for the MTV Awards (queue: gag reflex for this vegetarian) and wondered what it really feels like to wear a slab of beef as a "hat". That show was turned off in about 5 minutes. I have not had much time lately to catch up on TV or fall magazines. They are piling and boy am I going to have some fun ready to do on the honeymoon (that is if Rob will let me go over the weight limit in our suitcases!).  As I pondered all the media I have missed lately, I remembered the red carpet for the Cannes Film Festival. Let's face it, this is as good as fashion week. Everyone always looks gorgeous but Michelle Williams won the gold in my book this year.

This dress is a perfect mix of elegance and class, done by Mr. Jason Wu. Michelle was stunning! I may even go so far as to say this would make a fabulous wedding dress.


(Image via FabSugar.com)

4 comments

Design Esquire said...

I hope all the last minute details are coming together for you! I loved Michelle's dress too, she really has a great style.

Megan said...

I'm really loving this too and hadn't seen it yet since you shared. Sometimes neutrals look drab, but this is great!

Colleen said...

I completely agree. Michelle Williams looks phenomenal. I love her hair, her dress, the whole thing.

paula said...

wow, this is allover stunning!