Tie-the-Knot Tuesday (rustic done right}

This wedding at Sunstone Winery is PERFECT for fall. The bride was actually the sister to the photographer (Jasmine Star Photography) so you know a lot of love went into these photos. The succulents paired with the deep reds and white in the bouquets and in the centerpieces make for a cozy setting. Add on a perfect dessert bar with good food and family and you've got yourself a party.  You can feel the love here!

Isn't this couple adorable? And yes, those are Louboutins, in case you were wondering!  The details just go on throughout the entire day too...




These textures and colors SCREAM fall to me. I may have to put together an outfit and a room to go along with this theme. 

Loving this casual dessert bar. Here I am ready to plan my sixth wedding based on all of the ridiculously different wedding themes that seem to attract me!

11 comments

Katie said...

The photography in those images are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Lovely post!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Gorgeous! I am loving the color palette and flowers.

beth said...

I love that dress!

Ashley said...

Rustic weddings are so great, especially when done as well as this one!

shari @ little blue deer said...

This is so gorgeous! Those succulent fans are so clever! I also love the dark, rich colors, I love non-traditional wedding colors! Your blog is gorgeous, can't believe I haven't found it yet, happy to be your newest follower!

LindsB said...

omg, I am planning my 6th wedding too- all of these ideas are sending me into a complete freak out hahaha

Mrs. Limestone said...

Wow - that succulent placecard wall is amazing. Love it.

So great to meet you too and thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope I haven't sworn you off Bali - its a beautiful and interesting place, just different than what I expected.

Design Apprentice said...

omg. this is to die for, I love all of the beautiful details in this wedding. Those refreshments, the flowers, the shoes. Thank you for sharing, this has been bookmarked. :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

looove this one! my wedding was maybe semi rustic. the reception was in a barn

Laura@JourneyChic said...

How pretty and unique! I never would have thought to use succulents as a wedding theme, but it's totally cute.

Mary @ RoomPolish said...

wow...what a gorgeous bride! and I looooove the floral arrangements. The succulents are a nice touch. Lovely!