Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {my bridal shower}

Last weekend my sisters and mother suprised me with my fabulous bridal shower in Connecticut (with ample days warning since I am not one for surprises).  The day was perfect with amazing weather and my wonderful family and friends. My sisters and mother did such an amazing job with the details, I could not get over it. Before the party started my sister Julie was able to take some shots while my other sister Jill worked on the design.  I cannot thank my sisters (or my mother) enough for pulling this day off without a hitch!


The day called for pink of course and pink there was!

It has been over a week and I still cannot get over the menus my sister designed on linen paper!


Jill took all the cans and covered in this silver paper, the same she used to line the envelopes for the invitations. She knows I'm a girl that loves some sparkle!

The favors to go, including some strawberry cookies...

This year is going by so fast. Seriously, life does go by faster as we get older and I am not sure I'm ready for it yet.  Such a wonderful day and now less than two months to the big day!

12 comments

pretty pink tulips said...

Oh, so happy for you! Every detail is exquisite. You have a wonderful sister!
xo Elizabeth

LindsB said...

What a beautiful shower! The details are beautiful!

Lavender and Lilies said...

How beautiful!

Deliciously Organized said...

Emily! It's perfect. I'm so happy you had a nice time.

We need to meet up soon!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

What a lovely shower! I hope you had fun :)

Megan said...

Emily! How pretty- they did such a great job. I hope you enjoyed every minute!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

looooooove it! looks right out of a martha stewart magazine. love it! I'm so excited for you!! You are going to be the prettiest bride. Please don't move without hanging out with me again!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

They did such a nice job! Everything looks so pretty, especially the centerpieces. I hope you had a fabulous time!

Missfittgirl said...

Oh my goodness! I see that your amazing sense of style runs in the family!

Laura Mattal said...

Your mom and sisters should be professional party planners. Everything looked amazing!

paula said...

how exciting and beautiful!

Kristin said...

What a gorgeous affair! LOVE that flora arrangement!