Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Sugar Love Weddings}

I have been absent from blogland lately and I do apologize. With two months to go, and a busy work schedule I often wonder where the days go. Wow, I think that sentence is something my grandmother would say, yet I do feel that way right now. I'm getting old!

As all the details of my big day come together, I am having trouble concealing my excitement! Of course I inspiration is found every where I turn. Recently, I found Sugar Love Weddings, a photographer based out of Australia. The work is gorgeous but so is this wedding! The gorgeous couple looks incredibly happy.

I LOVE this image of her putting on perfume. I may have to steal that shot!


Two words: amazing shot!

My new dilemma...the veil! I went back and forth between fingertip length and cathedral. The look of cathedral never gets old but I ended up going with fingertip length since I figured I can wear it all night. Every day I wake up now wanting the cathedral length. Anyone have any good advice for me? Did you keep your veil on all night, or take it off after the ceremony?

11 comments

Lindsey said...

I love the image with the perfume as well! Wish I had thought of that on my big day! You should totally do it!! =)

Design Esquire said...

Gorgeous images! I bought two veils - a longer one for the church, and then I switched it out to a fingertip one for the reception. I'm so glad I did. I got married in a big old church, so I needed the extra drama of the longer veil, but I didn't want to lose the veil completely at the reception - so the shorter one worked great. Have you tried veilshop.com - they have some really, really reasonable prices. If I remember correctly, I think I did a single layer, so you could still see the back of my dress in the church.

Dovecote Decor said...

Hi: I found you in a search for Ruard Veltman. Come see the beautiful house he did in N.C.! I like the vases with the bouquets on top! Good luck!
Liz

Stephanie Sabbe said...

it's getting closer!! I know, we need to hang out before you leave us:( This may be my favorite wedding you have posted yet.

Missfittgirl said...

I love these images, spectacular!!! Your day is going to be amazing!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

BEAUTIFUL all around... I love the shot of her spraying perfume too! Her dress is gorgeous.

LindsB said...

I am getting the train of my dress cut off and I'm wearing a cathedral length veil for the ceremony and then that sucker is coming off!

Either way you go you are going to look beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Oh wow, I love, LOVE how her brides maids are dressed, I also wanted to do all soft colors, like wedding parties were 100 years ago...All that chiffon, oy! Veil, sorry, no advice, I didn't wear one, as I have short hair. Good luck!

Pink to Green said...

Holy smokes this is an insane wedding- so over the top romantic and I adore the color palate!!

carlee said...

That is an amazing shot. So gorgeous.

Laura Mattal said...

Love these photos! The gown and BM dresses are to die for.

At my wedding I did a cathedral length veil with blusher for the ceremony. It was beautiful but a bit cumbersome. I didn't put it on until right before the ceremony and it started being annoying shortly after so I took it off. The only photos of me in the veil were at the actual ceremony. So I think you made the right call with the fingertip that you can wear all night!