Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {a colorful engagement session}

After a whirlwind weekend, running around taking care of more things for the wedding, I'm finally getting REALLY excited! Things are coming together nicely and the overall feel of my wedding is turning out just as I planned. I especially loved seeing Chelsea Clinton's wedding pictures and she made a beautiful bride in her Vera Wang dress. Can't go wrong with Vera!!

We haven't had our engagement pictures taken yet but after seeing these taken by Kristin Vining, I am loving this laid back couples playful style.



And many thanks to all of my wonderful readers! I started this blog as a creative outlet and although I don't have as much time as I'd like to devote, I appreciate everyones comments and emails! So thank you, thank you THANK YOU!

6 comments

Lindsey said...

this is the cutest, MOST creative photo session! LOVE it!!

Design Esquire said...

That is the cutest thing ever.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love these. Bryan would die from cheeeze overload, but I think it's super cute.

Jensey @ Root Weddings said...

So. Stinkin. CUTE! :)

Deliciously Organized said...

I'm so happy to hear it's all coming together Emily!

Style Maniac said...

awww, so sweet!