Party time!

I love a good party. It's one reason I do love planning my own wedding (most of the time).  There is nothing better than when everything comes together in a cohesive way, just as planned.  Of course this is no small feat.  When I saw this party for ONE YEAR OLD twins that was put together, I could not even believe my eyes. Translating a party like this for a baby shower or birthday party for your best friend would be so easy. I am making sure to save these for inspiration when the time comes!

The hydrangea "cupcakes" are bananas. You can find the DIY here.






(Images via HowDoesShe?com)

9 comments

beth said...

Wow--what a party!

Lynzy said...

Hi Emily!! Just wanted to let you know that there are a few Boston bloggers getting together tonight if you want to come!! Email me at lynzy@fromskirtstoskillets.com :)

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Design Esquire said...

So cute! I bet the parents' friends were impressed.

Karena said...

How fun I love the palette and the cakes are gorgeous!

Karena
Art by Karena

Lauren said...

The hydrangea cupcakes are so cute and creative-they look easy enough too! What a sweet party.

Fé... said...

I heart sweets! My guilty pleasure ;p

Dining and Decor said...

I love ALL of the pink goodness! It makes me want to plan a party!

Deliciously Organized said...

How cute are the smash cakes?!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, that is a lot of pink, but I love it! Such an extravagant affair, it makes me want to plan a little girl's party!