I love a good sneak peek!

Did you all receive the sneak peek of the new August/Sept. issue of Lonny Magazine? When I see the email in my inbox it's like Christmas morning...or better yet...my birthday! First off, one of the headlines reads Organize Your Wardrobe. I cannot wait to "flip" to that article! Callie Jenschke of Scout Designs graces the cover and after checking out her site, I know this is going to be a good issue.

I am crazy excited about not only the company logo, but did you take a look at those lamps! One pair may need to come live with me someday.
This, pared with the news of Margaret Russell becoming the new Editor-in-Chief of Architectural Digest (and the fact that tomorrow is Friday) puts one big smile on my face!

8 comments

Mary @ RoomPolish said...

love love love it. Lonny can't come out soon enough. Let's compromise, you get the lamps----I'll take that mirror ; )

Lindsey said...

LOVING this!! The mirror is Fab and so are the lamps!!

LindsB said...

I can not WAIT for the new Lonny and I cant wait to see what Margaret does with Arch Digest!

Chic Coles said...

I love that mirror and the lamps..and I can't wait for the new Lonny!

the brunette said...

i have been wondering when the new lonny was going to be coming out!

Fé... said...

Wow, Emily!!! Apparently it's been a while since I last visited. I'm so in love with the new sleek design. What a great job you've done with the layout! This is super cool! Glad to be back, honey :)

Dining and Decor said...

Hi Emily!
Like you, I am awaiting the new Lonny. And yes, it will be interesting to see Margaret Russell turn around AD.

Deliciously Organized said...

Very excited for both!