Did you hear?

Orange/tangerine/clementine/coral is the new hot color family.  It's true, I read it in Vogue. Apparently this color is not dying as fall comes around. This year, it's here to stay.  I know yesterday was a simple, low key taste day for me with the wedding I posted, but I too, like a pop of color. So, as you get ready to take out the denim and camel once the weather turns, be sure to add a pop of this current hit! Here are some of the ways I would add the color in my life...



We cannot ignore the big online launch of the August/September issue of Lonny Magazine either since this confirms the whole "orange is here to stay" theme. Although a little bold for my taste, this room works with the bright white and additional textures in the carpet, ottoman and furniture. Once again, the team has me in love and I'm off to devour all the pages and links I missed.


(Images clockwise from top left: Jonathan Adler, Kate Spade, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Essie for J.Crew, Target, Hermes and Bliss Home)

5 comments

LindsB said...

I hate it when something I'm obsessed with becomes popular- ah well, I guess I can share my love of orange with everyone, its not like I invented the color haha :)

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Love this color- great Essie pick :)

kayce hughes said...

So fun!

Mary @ RoomPolish said...

mmmm.... Love this color! And I want that bag.... : )

paula said...

so vibrant and pretty!