CLaer {fabulous fall frocks}

This week I have been all over the place while talking about simplicity, lots of colors, summer and now, fall. August tends to be that month for me. It's a time for change, when the mornings are a tad bit cooler and everyone at work takes vacation before September rolls around. All the stores begin rolling out the fall clothes which lead me to thinking my fall wardrobe, all while it's still 80 degrees outside. The time of year with fall, Thanksgiving and yes, even Christmas is on my mind. With so much to look forward to, the Autumn/Winter 2010 collection from CLaer has me ready to dress in the upcoming seasons at full force!

First off, the inspiration behind the line.


Love these shorts. They would also work great with some black tights and boots on a cold day!

Let's face it, what girl doesn't want to twirl around in a tulle skirt?

4 comments

LindsB said...

I wish I had a place to wear that tulle skirt, its hot!

Laura Mattal said...

Hi Emily! Just back from vacation and catching up on blogs. This line is new to me and I am loving the cobalt tops. Hope all is well in the wedding-planning world!

Deliciously Organized said...

can't wait for fall!

pretty pink tulips said...

This is definitely putting me in a fall frame of mind! Love that tutu -- even though I could never pull it off.
xo Elizabeth