Chris Barrett {future BFF}

When I laid eyes on the Chris Barrett Design website I knew I had to block off some time to sit and soak up the goods. Every single second was worth it too! If I did not have a wedding to plan, or show up to in a few months I'm pretty sure I would pack my bags (Eat.Pray.Love Style), move to California, and follow Chris around if possible. There, I would ask questions to learn everything there is to know about how she accomplishes things like this amazing bathroom with the Moroccan light, rug and window treatments...

Or this...
Chris, you are REALLy good at putting just enough in a room to make it cozy without being cluttered.


After some time spent discussing each and every one of these rooms, we can move outside to relax in this utterly fantastic backyard I wish I could call my own...
Finally we can go dine here where I will want every single item on those shelves and most likely all the recipes of the food we will eat.
How exhausting was that? Since I am no longer daydreaming, I will go back to thoughts of wedding details. It's best to know I may be moving to California in the very near future!

6 comments

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the Moroccan elements and that first bathroom!

Design Esquire said...

Those images are stunning. I love the artwork in the rooms too. Everything is just perfect.

LindsB said...

Pack me in those bags too, I would follow him around all day and love it :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

You are so funny. I love all of these spaces! Thursday date night?

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Wow! Those rooms are gorgeous - so warm and inviting. I can't believe that backyard, either - I love the tiles.

Michelle said...

So pretty! I love the rugs he chooses.