Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {purple and peacocks}

I am constantly browsing blogs and wedding sites for inspiration when it comes to my own day (which is only four months away now!).  Style Me Pretty has been a favorite from the beginning and lately, the inspiration has been overflowing. Every few days I actually feel like I found "my wedding" and have changed my own colors about 5 times already. My mother told me today I need to just "make up my mind and decide". I am going with a very basic black and white theme - but it's the color that gets me. With so many looks out there, it is hard to pick just one!

I am not normally a big fan of purple (I'll save that for my sister who loves it), but I was pleasantly surprised when this "Inspiration to Reality" photoshoot came about. The peacock feathers with the purple and teal (and a touch of yellow) is just gorgeous for a summer day. Now if only I could translate this to a cool fall night wedding!


Love.this.shot.

You can't go wrong with jewel tones. They look fabulous all the time!



It's official. I need to have a wedding in each season. Picking one theme and one set of colors is too hard!

6 comments

Pink to Green said...

These purple inspiration photos are dramatic and beautiful... with so many sights brimming with great ideas it is hard to pick just one (I was the same way) but you'll get there!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love the gold sugar? our the rim of the glasses. I think wedding planning would be so fun sometimes.

Design Esquire said...

Those photos are gorgeous! I too like the one where the bridesmaids and the flower girl are laughing, with the couple in the background.

Laura Mattal said...

What lucky bridesmaids, to get to wear such flattering colors!

LindsB said...

those invites are amazing!! I need to get on the ball designing mine now

Deliciously Organized said...

Wow, so gorgeous. I'm still so overwhelmed! Love all these details...the glasses, the invites, that cake! insane!