New Collaboration {Garance Dore and Club Monaco}

Thanks for everyone's kind words yesterday. It makes me feel much better to know I'm not the only one suffering bride-to-be meltdowns! I also loved all of your advice on the music and will be sure to share my pick when the time comes!

Today I've been dreaming of fall clothes. I think it's the Nordstrom catalog that got me, but when I saw that Garance Dore photographed the Fall 2010 Lookbook for Club Monaco, I almost lost it. Her blog is one of my favorites when it comes to fashion and her photos for the store are just as inspiring.  The collaboration could not be any cooler and Garance was even able to bring her own models. Enter, perfectly achieveable and chic looks coming your way to stores soon!



And don't forget about the boys...

Not too many men can pull off orange chinos but I am loving these!

6 comments

LindsB said...

I have a Brother P-touch label maker and it's my best friend :)

Fran said...

I saw the nordstrom catalog too and now I can't wait for fall. It's my favorite season when it comes to fashion....love your pics!!

pretty pink tulips said...

I'm starting to dream of fall clothing as well!!! Elizabeth

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Not ready for fall, but am loving these photos!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

LOVE. I'm hot, so I'm kind of ready for fall. And I love how pale the models are...that's what I look like:)

Haven and Home said...

Love Love Love...anything else I should add?