Kitchen Love {Ruard Veltman}

Did anyone else see the Kitchen of the Month featured in the new House Beautiful? Lately, I've been lusting after spaces with clean lines and lots of space. I think it's the heat. It makes me want to clean and only have what I need around. This kitchen, designed by Ruard Veltman fits the bill, and then some. The big table is centered and ready for a crowd; the huge sink ready to wash some fresh vegetables or summer fruit. And that door? I want to know what's behind it. Maybe a dining room or a den to relax?

If you're looking for more eye candy, be sure to check out Ruard Veltman's website. The architecture firm's talent is evident from the site. Here are some other kitchens that caught my eye...


I would like to note the amazing island (I think I'd become a fabulous baker if I had something like this to work with). Oh, and did you SEE the ceiling?

This makes me ready for winter. I know, I hate to say it, but can you imagine that chair with a hot toddy and a good book right next to the fire? I'm ready to pull out the wool sweaters.

I am adding "amazing ladder to reach the extra high vases" to my home wishlist.

Be sure to check out the other finds on the Ruar Veltman site here.

5 comments

SogniSorrisi said...

I love the use of the different chairs in the first picture.

Design Esquire said...

Those images are awesome. I hope you have a great weekend!

pretty pink tulips said...

I was so intrigued with the kitchen in HB....I loved it! Always fun to see how different people execute the necessary basics, like a kitchen! Elizabeth

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Love these! We need to get together soon! Must be in an air conditioned space:)

Hazel said...

I am in love with that ladder image.... GREAT! I want one! :) Hazel