Just because I love it

Tonight I was browsing through some old Domino Magazines. Is everyone else with me thinking they never get old? I could re-read every article and never get bored. I came across the home of Robin Luce designed by Katie Ridder and forgot the awesomness that exists in this one image.  Seriously, I think this sums up my style. The drapes are magnificent, I cannot get enough of those pillows and the wall color....perfection. I really need to get a scanner up and running since these pages in the magazines are doing me no justice since I rarely flip through them!  I know Brides.com has the archives but I would like if every single page could be released. Please stop teasing us!!


I even love the title. Who doesn't love quiet confidence?

6 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

You have old ones!? I'm coming over. Bryan made me throw all of mine away before we moved (tear)

paula said...

I could move right in, gorgeous. I love looking through my old Dominos and cottage livings.

Kiki said...

Love it - I am right there!! Love your blog, I can't believe I was never a follower before - now I am!!

XOXO
Kiki

Jenn from Much to My Delight said...

That really is lovely. Love the pillows.

The Zhush said...

I have this exact image dog earred in a pile some where! LOVE IT!

Deliciously Organized said...

Love that room. Miss Domino daily.