Discovering Whitney Pozgay

To say that I have extra time right now is an understatment. With the wedding plans and work comes sleepless nights thinking about everything I have to check off my to-do list. The good news is that I've gotten LOTS done. I want to thank everyone for all the music recommendations again. Not a day goes by when I'm not amazed by wonderful blog readers and this little "world". It is just that good!

I'm currently on a "wedding break" right now after too many days of thinking about all the details. Instead, I'm catching up on my blogs that I have missed out on lately. One new find is the discovery of Whitney Pozgay's new fashion line, WHIT. Niece to the fabulous Kate Spade herself, I am certain good things are on the way.





(Images via Refinery29)

9 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

yay! glad to hear you are getting things done. Can't wait for drinks tonight!

I love these! I have been shopping more this summer than I ever have in my entire life. I blame it on fashion related blog reading

Design Esquire said...

She's going to be a breakout! What fun images too.

Missfittgirl said...

Talented just like her Auntie, oh my goodness:) Thanks for sharing this lovely Emily!

paula said...

how cute is all this!

LindsB said...

really fun stuff!!

Had a blast last night, it was so needed! Have a great weekend with the fiance!

Deliciously Organized said...

Loving miss whitney's stuff! So good seeing you last night. I hope we can do it again soon!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Such cute clothes, but what's up with the stuff on their heads??? :-)

I like that dress with the floral print!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Isn't this a fun ad campaign... :) Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

julie said...

hello, julie! Where do i get this stuff?!?!?