Collaboration {Thom Filicia + Kravet}

To say I am just a fan of Thom Filicia's work would be an understatement. I am a HUGE fan. From the first day we met Thom on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, I knew he had talent. As of late, Thom has been all over the place, which just goes to show everyone else sees that talent too! And let's not forget he's quite good-looking as well.

While I was browsing the new House Beautiful last night I noticed the ad on the back cover. The new line Thom has created for Kravet is perfection, to say the least. The colors, are swoonworthy and can work in so many rooms of a home. Don't you agree?

Think this can just be wrapped up so I can take it home? I think it would be perfect for a sunroom!


Oh the textures going on here!


And the colors AND textures of these. LOVE!

I'd also like to note that the Kravet blog is fabulous, as is there new iPhone app. Download it now if you haven't already!

7 comments

Deliciously Organized said...

thanks for sharing the app! you said you'd come through! ha! gorgeous fabrics! when are we getting drinks next?

Kravet said...

Thank you so much for your support of Thom and his new collection. We are thrilled to hear you read our blog and you have downloaded our app! Thanks again!

Kiki said...

Aweosme post - Love it and love your blog!!

XOXO
Kiki

pretty pink tulips said...

Love that last photo of fabrics. YUMMY!

LindsB said...

I love his fabric, and I cant wait to get it in my hands to use on something!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love. I need to get back over to the design center!

Laura Mattal said...

Love it! The colors are fantastic. I'd mix some of the gray fabrics in the second photo with some of the peachy ones from the third. Delish.

By the way, Ballard has a rug that's a ringer for the gray knot print fabric above:

http://www.ballarddesigns.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&itemID=11865&fromNewSearch=true&mercadoResultId=46

Haven't found a place for it in my house yet, but love the knot motif.