Bring on the cold weather

I think I've been talking about the weather a lot. Why? Well, it's been hot and humid here in Boston for too long now. Is it just me or does everyone else rush the seasons along? When it's winter, all I want is the 90 degree heatwaves and now that summer is here I am looking forward to fall. It's difficult to stay in the season when all the new fall lines begin trickling into stores and our magazines. This week I found the Fall 2010 Lookbook for J.Crew.  The "Eddie Beale goes to summer camp" look Jenna Lyons is working has me ready for cooler days ahead. These looks need someone fierce to pull them off (which is definitely not me) but the elements are perfection. I'm already thinking about how I can add a few pieces into my own wardrobe.

Since I am having so much fun with the lookbook, I decided to pair some rooms to the outfits. All of the gorgeous clothes fit perfectly with one of my very favorite homes from Elle Decor. Mark Badgley and James Mischka's Kentucky home has been tacked on my inspiration board since I first layed eyes on it. Now there are the perfect outfits to accompany the space!




4 comments

Hazel said...

Oh please, please don't wish for winter!! I'm living it at the moment and you have to trust me... IT'S HORRID!!

Although these images are truly inspired, it makes me want to go shopping!!

:) Hazel

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I am so not ready for cold...but love the 2 vests here!

Deliciously Organized said...

Love the looks! Definitely a few of my favorite rooms here...I love their house.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

gorgeous post. i love love love it! :)