Who doesn't love Nate?

Since I've seen today marked as "Nate Day" from the Moggit Girls on just about every blog, I figured I'd join in the fun. Who doesn't love Nate? The man can take a room, snap his fingers and bring new life to a space no one ever though possible. I tend to stare at the rooms he designs when in magazines over and over again and secretly keep my eyes peeled for him every time I visit my sister in Chicago. Crazy? Just a little.

I rarely watch Oprah unless I see that the cast of Twilight is making an appearance or hear Nate will be on. It seems only fitting to pick a makeover that appeared on the show...and it happens to be in Beantown. Seeing this makeover makes me want to downsize, live in a studio, and try to make it look half as chic as this.


This is for real. It's only 319 square feet. I actually cannot believe anyone can live in something this size, even alone. The reason? Boston winters...since it's tough to go outdoors for at least 2 months. Yet Nate snaps his fingers, and this Before turns into this After....

Love the tall windows with gorgeous treatments, the wine sneakily stored under the table, and the amazing amount of storage that was squeezed in. Nate, you are amazing!

(Images via Oprah.com)

3 comments

Design Esquire said...

That is a truly incredible transformation.

Monica said...

Yeah Nate is pretty awesome! I love little spaces, especially when they're efficient. Cute blog just discovered it:)

Deliciously Organized said...

happy nate day {a little late!}