Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Whisked off to Paris}




Candice Dowling, owner of Jubilee Events, recently joined forces with Robert and Kathleen Photography for a wedding shoot in Paris. Between the brides tulle gown and the classic red lips, I am ready to book a few flights and make my own wedding a destination in the city of love.

Aren't the details on the tablecloth fabulous? The simple white and green centerpiece is perfection, and do you spy that cake in the corner?

This bride and groom could not be more fierce. Love them, and this wedding shoot. If this is a job, then I think I need a career change. Not only setting up a wedding shoot, but doing it in amazing locations, such as Paris? Where do I apply?

(Images via Style Me Pretty)

8 comments

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

To die for! My friend is in London and Paris for a week...she's a lucky one!

Yelena said...

what a gorgeous photo shoot!
now that would be an amazing career! :)
xo.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

in the famous words of tina fey- I want to go to there

Haven and Home said...

Wow, speechless. Isn't that dress every girls dream? And that cake....I am speechless.

Deliciously Organized said...

The image on the roof is STUNNING!

Missfittgirl said...

That dress makes me want to get married!;) Haha:)

LindsB said...

Such a beautiful day for a wedding! I hope mine is just as nice...and yours too :)

Lana said...

Wouldn't a wedding in Paris just be the best?! Love the cake!
And thanks for the visit x