Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {a bridal shower}

No, it's not my own shower (just yet) but I LOVE looking at the fabulous ideas others come up with for showers. A low key affair with lots of colors, (totally opposite from the wedding), is ideal. Why not have the best of all worlds for an engagement, right?

When looking at this Kate Spade-esque shower on 100 Layer Cake, you cannot help but smile. The bright colors are perfect for the summer and just scream fun! From the ribboned tablescapes to the colrful arrangements and chairs, let's get the party started.

Don't you love the silhouette name cards?


What I love about this tablescape is that it can translate to a birthday party or any other celebration. I'm definitely saving these as inspiration for the furture.

7 comments

Kirsty said...

Arrg! Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! Must get married now! Hehe

Design Esquire said...

I love all the colors! It's so happy.

Deliciously Organized said...

I can only hope that my shower looks this beautiful! I am in love with the bright colors, stripes, polka dots and those silhouette name cards!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I love all the brights- so cheery! :)

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Great colors, but I especially love the use of all the ribbons on the tablecloth - very creative!

LindsB said...

screw the bridal shower, I want my wedding to look like this! I am in LOVE with all the bright colors!

Hazel said...

This is too cute! Love it!! And great inspiration for my upcoming bridal shower :) Hazel