Nonpareil {the magazine, not the candy}

The fourth issue of Nonpareil Magazine came out recently and I have "flipped" through it about four times already.  I have used past issues for help with my own wedding and they inspire me in a big way. Every single page has amazing finds and prints outs to help the DIY bride-to-be; instead of going on and on, here are some of my favorites....
This entire set was styled by the fabulous Anne from The City Sage. Every single image is truly to-die-for!  Anne, I love your blog and now your styling skills. Can't wait to see what's yet to come.

The cutest favor ever...make-your-own mint julep!!!


These colors...I am in love. The flowers, the turquoise glasses and the splash of yellow. I'm thinking this palette may need to be incorporated into my home.

This dessert table is set in a refinished hutch. Perfect to save and use in your home!

A perfect summy place setting. Add a rustic touch bursting with red and the most perfect tablecloth and you're ready to party.

(All images via Nonpareil Magazine, #4)

3 comments

Design Esquire said...

Those images are just incredible!

SogniSorrisi said...

Lovely photos!

LindsB said...

I thought you meant chocolate for a second and I got really excited