I need to win the lotto...

Why? Well not because I am planning a wedding or anything, but because I want this bed! I finally had some time tonight to "flip" through the new Lonny magazine and of course, it gets four stars, just like every other issue I've read so far. Now, "become the next Michelle Adams" has been added to my "things to accomplish in life" list.

After loving each and every home in this month's issue, I keep going back to this one image. I am fixated on the details. The bedside lamps, the bench at the end of the bed, and that rug. In my opinion, the one piece in the room that makes it all work is this bed from Mrs. Howard. I would like to order and have it delivered tomorrow, thankyouverymuch. While the price tag is not in my range, I'll keep to my dreams; but tomorrow I may try my luck and pick up a lottery ticket. You never know!

11 comments

In the Tweeds said...

LOVE that bed too. I think I need it. Stat!

MABELLE said...

Haha- Hi Emily!! What a nice thing to say! (And trust me- if you saw me all dorked out in my pajamas right now, you'd take it back!!) I actually had the exact same reaction to this room when we photographed it! And like you, I sadly can't afford this bed (not even close!) but I loved it so much that I'm going to buy this one from Ikea for a whopping $299! http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S89861543 Then my plan is to head to the flea market and find a fun vintage bench, or even one from eBay (have you ever searched "hollywood regency bench" or really hollywood regency anything? It's amazing! All these old grandmas in Florida have THE BEST pieces that sell on ebay for like $80, and shipping is surprisingly cheap.) Ok I'll stop now, but I just wanted to say hi and thanks for your support :)
xxMichelle.

Design Esquire said...

Wow - that room is gorgeous!! (I still haven't gotten around to looking at the most recent Lonny, so thanks for sharing the image!)

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

That is gorgeous! Very royalty-like. I'd say that I hope you win the lottery, but I want to! lol

SogniSorrisi said...

Beautiful bed. The lotto here this Friday is $50 mil. If I win I'll send you $ for the bed :)

Deliciously Organized said...

This Lonny is incredible. And yes that bed is gorgeous! If you win, we're getting drinks!

Haven and Home said...

Yep I completely agree, I need to win too for this very reason!

paula said...

I think I need to win too.

LindsB said...

yes please, sing me up for this bed too when you win the lotto :)

stylebyrachael said...

Just found your blog, love it!

Emily said...

Lovely! But then again, pretty much everything from Lonny is, isn't it?