App to Outfit

This weekend I had some time to enjoy the weather, organize some more wedding details and spend time with my family. One stop happened to be the Apple store. Being a fan of the iPhone, I had to check out the newest model and now I am waiting (inpatiently) to upgrade my own (which will be next year). While I browsed the phones on display, I found a new app to love.  Locavore let's you enter your zipcode and view the farmer's markets in your area as well as all the vegetables and fruits in season. Woohoo!


Since I was in the store later in the day, I haven't had a chance to get to a market nearby but I assure you, it'll happen soon! Instead, I decided to put together an outfit to wear to a market. With casual shorts and a bit of glitz to this new J.Crew shirt I'm lusting after I'll be ready hit the stands.


8 comments

SogniSorrisi said...

What a fab app!

Haven and Home said...

I will have to look into that app. Love the look you created!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Cute look! Love stripes, of course.

This makes me want an iPhone more and more!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Locavore -- I love it. Downloading the app now!

xx Katie

Style Maniac said...

Hi Emily--So glad you stopped by Style Maniac and left a comment as it led me to your fabulous blog. We have so much in common--a love of fashion, decor, style, entertaining, eating well--and a serious iPhone app obsession! I'm going to grab this one immediately. Looking forward to many stylish conversations to come ...

LindsB said...

Hot outfit!! going to check that app out right this second!

paula said...

that jcrew shirt has been on my list since it hit the stores.

Deliciously Organized said...

Such a cute outfit...

I need an iphone. I just had a mishap with my phone at the 2nd wedding...time to shop for a new one! I wish verizon was set up with the iphone!