Urban Outfitters branches out...

For a celebration of all things nature inspired, Terrain, opened by Urban Outfitters, fits the bill. I recently came across the website and its rustic and chic feel is something I am loving right now. I'm ready to order some of these for my pretend three season room or patio. Perhaps someday for my future home...

Loving the bright pick-me-up colors in this pillow.

These bee glasses are the cutest thing I've ever seen. The site has matching bowls as well. They may be shipped to my house soon because I'm not sure I can resist these!













Love this orange rug, although it comes in a few other colors also. Perfect to welcome friends stopping by any day!

This lamp will next to my couch with the floral pillows up above. Wow, I really have something going here. Is it wrong to buy accessories to go in my future, now imaginary home??














And a very Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there, especially my own!!

3 comments

Jeannine @ Small and Chic said...

I haven't fully explored the website yet, but it looks neat already. However, just a heads up to do price comparisons before buying. I have the glasses (actually two sets, one tall and one short)...they were $40-50 for a set of six from Horchow/Neiman Marcus.

A bunch of boutiques in my town carry the (my boyfriend bought me one a few years back) and I remember them being around $40.

They aren't seriously overpriced, but you can probably save a little with some checking.

Leah said...

So cool! I am excited to check it out!

paula said...

love the lamp.