Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {for all those faraway guests}

Since I am hooked on my new colors, I was immediately drawn to these amazing invites that a couple put together with Pantry Press. They seriously did not miss a beat and include EVERYTHING possible so each and every guest can enjoy the big day. While currently looking for invitations, I cannot even imagine how this HUGE suite of invites must cost but they are amazing. There is no way I'd throw this invite in the trash!


Luggage tags with all the details...check.




(Images via The Wedding Co.)

8 comments

SogniSorrisi said...

So cute! I really love your new look!!

Design Esquire said...

Fantastic! Those invites are so original.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

such a cute idea AND it matches your blog!

Missfittgirl said...

So cute, and useful! Oh my goodness wedding invitations are pricey!

Deliciously Organized said...

Love them!

and eMILy, I lOVE your new blog layout! It's perfect!!!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Love your new layout! Those invitations are so cute - would have been great for my wedding (diff colors though) but you're right - I'm sure they cost a pretty penny!

Haven and Home said...

I swear I need to get married all over again! LOVE the new look!

LindsB said...

Really cute idea- I love the whole folder idea, I think I am going to use that idea for mine