Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {bridesmaid dresses}

I had a very productive weekend despite the water issue that Boston has going on right now. Bridesmaid dresses have been a stress of mine for months now. Not only do I hate having to pick out a dress for someone else to wear but I want all five of my bridesmaids to not hate it (they don't have to love it!). Although an order hasn't been placed yet, I think I've found "the one". So, without giving it away altogether, I'll let you see some of my favorites with my pick in the mix! Can you tell I'm going for a specific look here?



So what do you think?? If you have any suggestions or things I should think of before ordering, please leave a comment. I need this stress to be over!

(First row: Jenny Yoo; Second row: Priscilla of Boston; Third row: Priscillas of Boston and Lela Rose)

4 comments

LindsB said...

ohhh, fun! I love them all- such great choices.

I have to do the same search soon, I have no idea how I will pick. I want a dress thats not too bridemaidy- if that makes sense. I think all your choices are perfect, not too bridesmaidy at all!

paula said...

these are all gorgeous. I think the key is to find a dress that will look good on everyone or do different dressed in the same palette. I really have been loving that look lately.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I really like all of these- esp the top row, those 2. I think I would be happy w/ any of these, if I was your bridesmaid :)

Glad the water crisis is over!!

Leah said...

I want to get dressed up now! I love that black strapless dress! So classic!