One fabulous kitchen makeover...

Not sure why I don't subscribe to Canadian House & Homes because I buy it monthly. It is, without a doubt, one of my favorites. Recently, Lynda Reeves, publisher of the magazine, renovated her kitchen. I would be lying if I said I wasn't in love. It's a perfect mix of sophistication with an urban vibe and I would love to move right in! Be sure to check out all the other shots here.






Is it just me or do you all love peeking in everyone's cabinets? Those brass knobs are amazing and I LOVE how all the plates and platters go together, and look amazing through the glass.

6 comments

Missfittgirl said...

I'm so envious of this kitchen! It's bigger than my whole condo!

Design Esquire said...

I love the table/island. That's my favorite design magazine right now - you should defintiely splurge and subscribe!!

Deliciously Organized said...

Her kitchen is incredible. Down to every last detail! And I don't know why I don't subscribe either!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I need to find that light fixture! LOVE it!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Beautiful...yes indeed I am envious! Enjoy your long weekend- yay for nice weather in Beantown! :)

paula said...

It is gorgeous. I buy it every month too.