Office lust!

I may have just died an gone to heaven after seeing Suzanne Kasler's light-filled office featured in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. This is one to store in the records people. Not only do I lust over every single room Suzanne gets her hands on but to now see the office where it all happens? Such a treat. Sit back and enjoy. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those that I blog about, save in my I want it, I need it folder and print out to look at for constant inspiration!




Are you inspired yet? I am smitten with this office space. Those lamp shades, the storage. AMAZING! And if this isn't enough for you, this fall Kasler is designing accessories for Ballard Design.


(Photographed by Erica George Dines)

6 comments

monique said...

i would love an office such as this....i would be the hardest worker around, i mean surrounded by so much goodness! i love!

LindsB said...

we totally have the same taste- I love this office!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

surely working there would make the day a lot more efficient, right?

Chic Coles said...

She is so lucky...her office is definitely swoon-worthy!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

This was my favorite feature in the May issue. What an amazing place to work!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love it! I need inspiration for my new home office in our next apt. thanks!