A neutral space to kick off my week

This weekend I was finally able to catch up on some reading since the magazines are quickly piling up on my coffee table. While flipping through Veranda, I found this home designed by Michael and Alexandra Misczynski to be a breath of fresh air. The light-filled rooms, combined with simple lines, make me want to scream serenity now as we have all probably heard from the old Seinfeld episode.  With Monday only hours away, I find myself looking for these serene homes regularly on Sunday nights. I figure, why not start the week off right?




4 comments

SogniSorrisi said...

A beautiful, serene space. Love the trunk at the foot of the bed.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Those windows and those windows! They're to die for!

Deliciously Organized said...

Such a relaxing space. Excited to see you tonight!

Blueprint Bliss said...

Love this!