Need some spring in my step!

With summer right around the corner I am constantly throwing my own clothes around and stating "I have nothing to wear" daily. As I waited patiently for the cold weather to subside and the sunny weather to get here, I could not wait to put away the wool pants and sweaters. Unfortunately, now I want all new clothes to get me in the spirit of the season. If I could purchase a few things from the Adam Lippes Spring 2010 line, I would be a very happy girl!

The collection is light and fun with gorgeous colors; yet still maintains a relaxed look - perfect for a bright, spring day!

4 comments

beth said...

Oh yes, makes spring worth the wait to have some of these!

Deliciously Organized said...

I would love to purchase some new summer clothes! Also, I love your mantle ideas. I'm sure whatever you do will be beautiful.

sarah, flourish design + style said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missfittgirl said...

I need the adorable dress on the upper left! Oh my goodness, adorable!