Help out a city in need

I want to add my support for a blogger friend in need. Stephanie is from Nashville, TN and recently, a flood took over the town. Her mother's home, along with many others, were deeply affected by this natural disaster. Everyone is safe, but there's much need for support right now as many in the community are without flood insurance.

One of the things I love about the blogging community is how you connect with others. I've had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie and she is one great gal. It's hard to imagine the effects, but here's how high the water rose...
So if you can help out, please do, since every little bit counts. Click here for more information.

1 comment

Stephanie Sabbe said...

sweet Emily! thank you.

I miss my Boston friends! We now have two to celebrate with! We all need to meet for a drink soon.