A fantastic weekend!

What do you think of the new look? I've been working on this for awhile and it's finally (almost) done! Rainy Day Templates rocks and if anyone else is looking for a blog makeover, I recommend Ellie! It's been a busy busy weekend and perfect timing for this new layout. I celebrated my birthday with the very best family and friends, watched the Lost finale and just realized I totally went to school with Chris L. on The Bachelorette! No doubt this season is going to be good.

I have some cleaning up to do with this layout so please bear with me.  Here is some of the inspiration I used for the new look. I hope you enjoy!


7 comments

Design Esquire said...

The new look is absolutely amazing!! I love it. It's different, which I think is very good.

tania* said...

love the new layout! it's a nice change. looks great!

beth said...

It looks FABULOUS! I am so jealous! It's a very inviting blog! Good job.

LindsB said...

ahhhhh, I just LOVE the new look!! it looks so great and so you!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

emily! I love it!

Pink to Green said...

Your blog looks fab!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

this is just too gorgeous for words...i love it.