Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {a rustic spring table}

Recently Oh, Darling! photographed a candy table that rivals those done by Amy Atlas. In my eyes, Amy can do no wrong but this table, designed by Merci New York is so right for the season. As I've said in the past, I love the rustic touches to weddings and if mine was in the summer months, I'd definitely go green and rustic (with pink, obviously, but not preppy). Instead, I'll swoon over these images for now and try to define my own candy table that will be created for the big day. So many options, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to make a decision!

Is this not amazing? I love the moss and the individually wrapped candy bars! All I can think of is Anthropologie. Can't you picture this with housewares instead of candy, all styled in the store? So tell me, if you had a candy/dessert table at your wedding, do you have any tips? Anything to steer clear of or really good ideas that you've seen??

2 comments

The Zhush said...

Love this too! Not planning a wedding, but helping a friend plan a party...trays of mini ice cream sandwiches (round) that are served on platters of sprinkles and passed like hourdedourves (or however you spell it)! YUM!

carlee said...

This one is darling. I adore the colors. Love the bird cage!