Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {I want to be this cool}

Stewart and Allison just got married in Chicago this past January. Not only did their wedding look awesome, but their engagement photos are to die for! Since they are both architects, they really took their surroundings seriously and it's easy to tell from all of their amazing photos, taken by Jeremy Lawson Photography. Now I don't only love this couple (and want to be their friend), but I love their photographer. We have not yet decided whether or not to take engagement photos. Being a bit camera shy I feel like they will come out ridiculous but these may have just changed my mind...

I know it's spring but this did it for me...I'm ready for fall!
As if they are not adorable enough...check out their house! Yes, that is a pool INDOORS!
And let's not forget the kitchen...

If you are not jealous yet (I know I am) then you have to see their wedding photos. The wedding took place at A New Leaf in Chicago. It's such an amazing space, be sure to check out their site. It's modern day rustic and I cannot get over it!


Are they not adorable??

The photos were taken all over Chicago at great landscapes and surroundings. How great are these?
Just a note...where is this ribbon store and how do I get to it?

The emotional groom as she walked down the aisle!! This could not get any better...

Oh but it can. They gave Moleskine notebooks as the FAVORS! Brilliant!!


I would also like to thank Arianna Belle for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! Thanks so much Arianna!!! This blog world just puts a smile on my face everyday. It's just that fun. Check out Arianna Belle for some fabulous eye candy!

(Images via With This Ring and Jeremy Lawson Photography)

7 comments

Mi Vida Bonita said...

That is such a great idea for a wedding favor! Lovely pictures too, That ribbon store is amazing!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

gorgeous, so simple and sophisticated
and he moleskine is a great idea!

Design Esquire said...

How beautiful! You had me at the first image.

LindsB said...

The first ones look like they could be taken in the Boston Garden. I want to go take engagement photos there for sure- such a pretty location!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I can't help but smile seeing an emotional groom! How sweet :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so great. You and Linds are really going to make me want to have a wedding re-do

Julie said...

a new leaf is literally 2 blocks north of my apartment! You have walked right past it!