Tie-The-Knot Tuesday {churros and tequila}

It's best to sit down now since this wedding is all things beautiful, colorful and sophisticated all at once. This was a shoot (read: someone must theme her wedding like this stat!) styled by Constance Curtis Events and photographed by Christine Bentley. Having studied abroad in Spain, I learned to love everything about the culture. One of those things happens to be churros and my guess is that a churro bar.  Move on over candy bars because you've got some competition!

Everything from the setting to the Mexican plates all the way to the gorgeous flowers make this a wedding to remember and the cards on the bride and grooms chairs are the icing on the cake!


9 comments

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

yummy churros! I wish I had some right now!
Lovely wedding!

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

oh i love this shoot! so pretty and fun!!

junghwa by amy stewart said...

I LOVE that bouquet. So pretty!!!

LindsB said...

Can I just hit the play button and have this be my wedding? so so pretty!

Kristin said...

Wow, what a gorgeous affair. One of my bestie's is Mexican and instead of the champagne toast...they did a tequila toast!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so pretty! between you and Linds I am going to up to date on the wedding trends:)

monique said...

gosh this make me want to have another wedding with my husband! it all looks so intimate and romantic!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

The table setting is sooo pretty! Enjoy your weekend :)

Deliciously Organized said...

such a beautiful shoot. loving that table...all the bright flowers are so gorgeous!