Thank you Elle Decor!

I've had a long week and I am waiting patiently for the weekend to get here. I did take a quick shot of my mail today. Why? Well, I finally got my Elle Decor in the mail and you know what? It had a handwritten note from none other than Margaret Russell. How awesome is that? After my recent rant I am feeling a little guilty but have to say, Elle Decor just got a lifetime subscriber!

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. It's been a busy few weeks with work and the wedding planning but I'll be back in full force soon!

6 comments

Yelena said...

well that note was a good pick me up!
have a great weekend! :)

Mi Vida Bonita said...

Had you not received an issue in awhile? Wow handwritten note! dang! I love Elle Decor

monique said...

wow, hand written note....awesome!! how fun!

Design Esquire said...

What a thoughtful touch! It's nice to know they care so much about their subscribers.

LindsB said...

I almost crapped my pants when I got my note from her! It totally made my week!

Libby Brown said...

I posted this on your "rant" but wanted to post again. As I am clearly not over it.....

The same thing happened to me. But I didn't get a nice note from someone at the magazine. I ordered my on Dec 31, 2010....and I STILL have not gotten my subscription. In stead a got some somewhat rude run around from the magazine. They have been telling me for the last three months that it's coming....UM ELLE Decor, I'm still waiting.

It's taken 6 months to get my order - aren't magazines losing subscriptions??