So fresh and so clean!

It's laundry night. Although we have a washer and dryer at our apartment, I'll still call them sub-par. I may even go so far as to take some loads to my parents when I visit (and that way I can still pretend I'm in college).

It may sound nuts, but I dream of the day when I have my OWN washer and dryer. I cannot wait to go shopping for for a shiny new pair (that goes for shoes as well) to take home with me! In the future I hope we find a house with a really BAD washer and dryer so that we can run out and find something new. Obviously I am passionate about these electronics we use to clean our clothes and could go on and on, but in the meantime, I'll just stare at other people's laundry rooms. If a new washer and dryer wasn't enough, I think would die and go to heaven if they are in their own room!

Love this entrance and a washer and dryer completes it all!
Obviously I love me some pink. And those photos above in black and white....awesome.  The blue and brown also go so well together. Those floors...I die.

(Images via Canadian House and Home)

8 comments

ashlina said...

oh my goodness. i love this photo with the pink and white stripes...awesomeness.

monique said...

darling, all of it! no whe i first got married, like a year or so ago...i was freaking about getting a washer and dryer! course the ones i ended up with were not this pretty, but they do a good job. so i totally understand the desire :)

Chic Coles said...

Growing up, we always had really cheap and crappy washer and dryer. My mom recently bought a very nice washer and dryer and I will save my laundry for when I know I am going home and can use those! I would also love to have a beautiful laundry room!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Oh I so wish I has a laundry room, it would made the chore more pleasant

beth gales said...

You left us all dreaming of a new laundry room! Beautiful!

LindsB said...

ugg, I have to do laundry tonight. Since I didnt do it this past weekend I have about 8-10 loads waiting for me at home. So not what I want to do after work :( If I had one of these rooms to do laundry in it would make it alot more fun thats for sure!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I used to have a stainless steel LG washer AND dryer....in their own laundry room...and now I have a stackable mini loader in a closet:) At least I have one. Hope you have had a good week!

Deliciously Organized said...

I seriousy hate doing laundry. The one and only chore I can't stand. BUT, having a laundry room, and then having it looks like that top one, might make it easier. so good seeing you last week! lets do it again soon!